- Definition ‘resistant prolactinomas’
- Assessment of current management
- Database on resistant prolactinomas
We thank the 7 sites that have already registered patients:
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – GREECE – 3 cases
- Vall d’Hebron- Barcelona – SPAIN – 6 cases
- University Clinical Centre of Serbia- Belgrade – SERBIA – 10 cases
- University Hospital Centre Zagreb- Zagreb – CROATIA – 9 cases
- MONIKI M.F. Vladimirskii Moscow Regional Scientific Research Institute & Almazov National Medical Research Centre – RUSSIA – 9 cases
- University of Naples – Federico II – ITALY – 1 case
All our members are invited to participate till the recruitment of 600 patients.
Thank you very much in advance for your participation In the PROLACTINOMA STUDY
Dr Krystallenia Alexandraki, firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.