The European Society of Endocrinology is excited to announce that the 24th European Congress of Endocrinology will take place from 21 -24 May 2022. Join colleagues in person in Milan,…
The European Neuroendocrine Association (ENEA) was founded in the early 1980. It is started to promote, assist and integrate neuroendocrinology in all its aspects, basic, translational and clinical, throughout Europe and beyond. ENEA promotes basic and clinical research in neuroendocrine physiology, pathophysiology, oncology and therapeutics as well as in disciplines affected by neuroendocrinology like metabolism and psychiatry. ENEA organizes biennial meetings to discuss and explore the latest research and concepts in current neuroendocrinology and also to educate and motivate endocrinologists in training and scientists contacting basic and translational research in neuroendocrinology and related fields. The main goals of this association are:
- Improve the diagnosis and therapy of patients with pituitary tumors and other neuroendocrine pathologies in an international, interdisciplinary and scientific context.
- Coordinate research at European hospitals and health research institutes, with emphasis on basic, translational and clinical research for the diagnosis and treatment of pituitary tumors, pituitary diseases and neuroendocrine pathologies.
- Offer education and training for physicians and scientists at annual scientific and educational meetings.
- Foster the exchange of forums for young investigators.
- Support collaborative scientific projects of excellence.